Those pesky winds again! Sadly we have to cancel as winds are predicte to be between 26 and 46mph on Tuesday, making it unsafe to enter the woods with a group of youngsters.
If you are booked onto that date, please get in touch to discuss alternative arrangements.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Yes! We still have space on our sessions next Tuesday 31st March and Wednesday 1st April! Don’t be a fool… join the fun!
Book now to avoid disappointment!
Spring is one of the most exciting times to be in the woods, with signs of bluebells just poking through now, trees about to transform and chattering birds building their nests. There will be lots to see and do, and I am most looking forward to a few chocolate egg-hunts in such a stunning location.
We can’t wait to see you all again at the woods! See the dates on the ‘2015 Dates’ or ‘Holiday Club’ pages, or get in touch with us directly to find out more.
Whittling holly into hearts and turning teasels into hedgehogs… while looking forward to flipping pancakes over the campfire on Wednesday with a new group of forest friends!
Sorry to disappoint if you didn’t make it this time… Take a look at our Easter Dates and drop me a line if you’d like to come then instead for a dose of spring sunshine (fingers crossed very hard!)
Please note that if you are booked on the February date, we are issuing a weather warning: If the temperature for the day is predicted to be 5 degrees or less, we will have to shorten the session by an hour or more. The final decision will be made on Monday 16th February: all parties will be notified, and a discount applied if the session is shortened.
Do get in touch with any questions.